Pagoda Box is not your traditional hosting platform. This doc explains how we’re different and what those differences mean.
The Boxfile is at the heart of configuring your app for Pagoda Box. This doc walks through the many available options.
Launching an app on Pagoda Box is incredibly simple. This doc will walk you through the different methods and provide some helpful tips.
So you have an application you're looking to move to Pagoda Box. This doc will help that transition goes as smoothly as possible.
Pagoda Box is built for granular scalability. This doc outlines possible scaling strategies and what benefits they offer.
Pagoda Box utilizes the power of Git for code versioning and deployment. This doc walks through setting Git up for the first time.
- Docs by Category
- The Boxfile - Introduction
- Boxfile Quick Reference
- Legacy Boxfile Translations
- Build Settings in the Boxfile
- Web Service Settings in the Boxfile
- Database Service Settings in the Boxfile
- Storage Service Settings in the Boxfile
- Cache Service Settings in the Boxfile
- Worker Service Settings in the Boxfile
- PHP Settings in the Boxfile
- Apache Settings in the Boxfile
- MySQL, MariaDB, & Percona Settings in the Boxfile
- PostgreSQL Settings in the Boxfile
- MongoDB Settings in the Boxfile
- Memcached Settings in the Boxfile
- Redis Settings in the Boxfile
- Understanding the Environment
- How & When to Scale
- App Redundancy
- Service Topologies
- Request Headers to Use Behind Our Router
- Cloud, Private Cloud, & Bare Metal Resources
- Server Paths & Instance File Structure
- PHP Extensions
- Available Executables
- Apache Modules
- Tinker & Production Apps
- Nonpersistent Writable Directories
- Web Services
- Network Storage
- Setting Up Git
- The Basics of Using Git with Pagoda Box
- Setting Up SSH Keys
- Setting Up SSH Keys for Multiple Accounts
- Git Submodules
- Git SSH Troubleshooting
- SSH Access to Services
- App SSH Keys
Git & SSH
- Dashboard Service Controls
- Composer Dependency Management
- The Pagoda CLI
- Environment Variables
- Cron Jobs
- Build & Deploy Hooks
- Sending Mail from Your App
- Log Management
- Setting Your App's Timezone
- PHP Session Handling
- Launching an App
- Recommended Workflow
- Moving Your App to Pagoda Box
- Team Members, Ownership & User Permissions
- Managing Multiple Apps from a Single Git Repo
- Changing Your App Name
- Deleting an App
- Remotely Managing Your Database
- Migrating Existing Data
- Data Snapshots & Backups
- Data Migrations During Scaling & Repairs
- Installing phpMyAdmin
- How do I enable php extensions in my app?
- What PHP extensions are available?
- What versions of PHP are available?
- How do I change file permissions or make a directory writable?
- My app uses an auto-installer, but it won't run on Pagoda Box. Why?